Apr 2021 After researching different windscreen designs and functionality, I decided to try a new and different design. I came up with the idea after talking to my friend, Mike, about the unusual windscreen on his Harley Davidson motorcycle. He was using a design with a solid bottom, and a spearate piece of lexan, separated by about an inch between it and the base where it was attached. The concept (proven and in use by many), is that the gap between, prevents any negative air pressure to build up, and instead, the airflow over the top pulls up the air from behind. The result is a much smoother and quieter airflow. So, I designed a very similar concept and basically emulated this design, in a much smaller and non-adjustable form. The lexan will be easily removed and modified as necessary. Will see how it works.Notes:- I steamed several pieces of thin plywood to make the lower mounting pieces, and finally expoxied them in place with two AN bolts for strength.- I tried to make metal fittings, but they were too heavy and did not work well. I then fashioned some pieces of ash to hold the lexan, and pointed the bottom for airflow. These seemed to work very well and are much lighter.- Some pictures are out of order, but easy eough to follow.- First pictures are from my friends Harley, not great pictures, but kind of giving the idea.- The Lexan was very easy to work with (unlike plexyglas). Its easy to cut on a band saw, I heated and molded it slowly with a heat gun. And the holes drill easily and do not crack with normal drill bits.